- How is the Centre financed?
- Will the Centre open out with core hours?
- Can we bring in outside caterers for an event?
- How much does it cost to hire a room?
- What are the Organisation Classifications referred to in the booking rates?
- What is a long term booking?
- Could you offer a free room hire to a charity organisation or for a fundraising event?
How is the Centre financed?
The Centre is independent and raises 50% of its core income from rental revenue. This unique position offers the advantage of making it paramount that the Centre is innovative and entrepreneurial in its approach to resource generation so that its social purpose is fulfilled in a sustainable manner.
Will the Centre open out with core hours?
Can we bring in outside caterers for an event?
Teapots Café is the sole caterer in the Centre and it is not possible to bring in outside caterers. Theresa and her staff will be happy to accommodate your needs and delighted to discuss tailoring option to suit your needs.
A wide range of beers, wines and champagne can also be provided for your event. However a license is required for events requiring at least 8 weeks notice.
How much does it cost to hire a room?
|2014/15||Costs per Organisation Classification|
|Meeting Room||Hourly rate||Large||Small|
|Medwyn & Inchlee Conbined||Short-term||£28.56||£18.36|
Parties or functions held in the Main Hall on a Saturday evening have a flat fee of £183.60.*
Children’s parties and special events – £22.44 per hour rate.