As face to face meetings are not possible at the moment and knowing how important connections are #WriteBackAcha! will be spreading messages of joy and hope to the people who need it most.
Why #WriteBackAcha! ?
Here are just a few reasons why you should get involved :
• It gets us ‘off-line’ which in turn reduces our stress levels
• Writing is a creative activity that requires us to be mindful and present
• It’s good for our brains! Writing words on paper helps our brain function and cognition
• Writing connects us, not only does it boost our mood, it spreads joy
• Letters can be kept and re-read over and over again
• It reminds us how to be grateful and thankful for what we have and the support networks we have access to
• For many it may be the first time in a long time that they have ever received a letter through the post.
• It’s a skill we can get back that doesn’t involve technology. Go ‘old school’!
If you or anyone you know would benefit from using this new service and want to strike up a new friendship get in touch at email@example.com