Website Terms and Conditions
Whiteinch Centre Limited understands the need to protect the privacy of its website users. For that reason we have developed a policy which outlines our practices regarding the retention and passing on of information to other organisations in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Whiteinch Centre Ltd will not collect any personal data about you unless you consent to this or volunteer this information. Such information includes data such as your name, telephone number, address or email address.
- Where such data is collected, Whiteinch Centre Ltd will only forward on your information to third parties with your consent.
- If you do not want your personal data collected please do not submit it. If you would like any personal data removed please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Whiteinch Centre Ltd may also collect information that may not be personal data such as the type of browser you are using, the type of computer or your IP address. This is mainly for statistical reasons so we know how many people are using the site and what they are looking at.
- This privacy statement only covers the Whiteinch Centre Ltd website and does not include any links to other web sites.
- Whiteinch Centre Ltd is not responsible for any information you as a user of the website may post on a web forum or blog.
- Whiteinch Centre Ltd has security measures in place to ensure that no information is lost, altered or misused in any way.
- If you have any queries about the website and this privacy statement, please do not hesitate to contact us at the following address:-
Whiteinch Centre Ltd
1 Northinch Court